World Of Girl Index du Forum

World Of Girl
100% réservé aux filles qui pourront s'exprimer librement sans être jugées ou complexées . INTERDICTION aux garçons merci d'aller dans d'autres forums adaptés pour vous !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

and then steal the occasional game w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World Of Girl Index du Forum -> Invitées -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: and then steal the occasional game w Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- It has taken 11 starts for Shaun Marcum to finally feel like he is a part of the New York Mets. Marcum pitched eight shutout innings for his first win of the season, and Eric Young Jr. had three hits and drove in a run to lead the Mets to a 3-0 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night. Marcum (1-9) won for the first time since Oct. 1, 2012, while pitching for Milwaukee. He avoided becoming the first to start a season 0-10 since St. Louis Anthony Reyes did it in 2007. "I wouldnt call it breaking the ice, Id call it contributing, finally," Marcum said. "Its nice to be able to do that every now and again. The guys played great behind me. Omar (Quintanilla) made some unbelievable plays, David (Wright) made some great play, Bucky (catcher John Buck) throwing a guy out at second. "If I didnt have those guys behind me, it probably wouldnt have looked as good as it did." Marcum improved to 4-0 with a 1.99 in his career against the White Sox. Marcum had lost his previous four starts and posted a 9.58 ERA in his last two outings. The veteran right-hander, who signed with the Mets during the off-season, faced just three batters over the minimum. He scattered four hits and pitched around two walks and was helped by good defence behind him. "Everyone has pride in this league," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "You dont get up to the big leagues without have a little bit of an ego and a sense of pride. Nobody likes to look up and see a zero in the win column under their name. "He knows, we know he doesnt belong there." Bobby Parnell pitched a perfect ninth for his 13th save in 16 chances. Chicagos John Danks (1-5) allowed three runs -- one earned -- on seven hits. He struck out seven and didnt walk anyone in 7 1-3 innings. Danks was hurt by a key error by Alexei Ramirez in the fifth and two poor throwing decisions by left fielder Dayan Viciedo. "Its a tough game to lose. Its just as much my fault as anyone elses. Its just the way it goes," Danks said. "Today I just had a focus to keep the ball in the ballpark and try to make them hit it on the ground." Alexei Ramirez had two of Chicagos four hits. Danks retired the first nine batters before giving up a leadoff single to Young in the fourth inning. Danks had retired 30 consecutive batters at home, dating to June 8 in a win against Oakland. In the fifth inning, Josh Satin led off with a single, and one out later moved to third on Andrew Browns single with Brown taking second on the throw. Juan Lagares followed with a hard grounder that got past Ramirezs glove at shortstop for an error that scored two runs. "These guys have been battling all year," Marcum said. "It seems like every time I take the mound, were down. For the offence to come out and get a couple of runs, and we were able to hold it, it was a team effort." With two outs, Young added an RBI single to give the Mets a 3-0 lead. Young is on a five-game hitting streak, and has a hit in six of the last seven games since joining the Mets on June 19. "I think he should be really proud of what hes done here," Collins said. "Hes ignited our offence a little bit, I think. Hes been getting on and getting in scoring position. I think hes made a big difference for us. "Hes played very well in the outfield, be it left or centre. Hes brought some energy to us and its been needed." White Sox manager Robin Ventura doesnt foresee taking Viciedo out of the lineup despite his struggles in the outfield and at the plate. "We only have so many guys. Its going to have to happen," Ventura said. Marcum benefited from a nice defensive inning in the fifth. Second baseman Daniel Murphy took a barehanded flip to turn a double play, and shortstop Omar Quintanilla threw out Tyler Flowers from the outfield grass to end the inning. In the ninth, Quintanilla made a sliding a stop on Ramirezs ball, turned around and made a long, strong throw for the second out of the inning. NOTES: Before the game, Mets starter Jeremy Hefner was scheduled to go ahead of the team to Colorado, where he will pitch a makeup game on Thursday. But flight problems changed that plan, and he was to travel with his teammates. Matt Harvey and Dillon Gee flew back to New York to prepare for starts against Washington on Friday and Saturday, respectively. Collins said the rest of the team isnt expected to get back to New York until 4:00 Friday morning. ... The White Sox are 1-4 in their last five interleague games play. The win came over New York on Tuesday. ... Young will be making a quick visit to his former team on Thursday. "Its going to be my first time being on the visiting side when it comes to playing against the Rockies. Im sure a lot of emotions are going to be involved. Im very excited. Ive been with that organization for nine, almost 10 years, its my first time going against them." Justin Anderson Jersey . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive. Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-richaun-holmes-76ers-jersey/ . - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning. Allen Iverson Jersey . Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute. Trevor Booker Jersey . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. CHRIS GRANT (Cavs): The GM gets fired on Thursday after his team won only 29 per cent of its games during his tenure. Obviously, a totally undermanned Lakers team beating them on their home floor was the final straw. Wow, what a mess it is right now. Many folks thought with the addition of Jarrett Jack, Andrew Bynum, head coach Mike Brown and first overall pick Anthony Bennett that they would be knocking on the door for a seven or eight seed in the East. No such luck. Its been dysfunctional and the idea of signing LeBron James in the summer looks like a pipe dream and the ability to hold onto Kyrie Irving (in spite of what he says) is in serious doubt. Fragile business. 2. ENES KANTER (Jazz): Have watched him twice in person and on TV a bunch of times and I gotta confess, Im more of a Derrick Favors fan. Not sure both of these guys can co-exist. Kanter is averaging 12 and 6 and when I watch him I see a guy that is a bit robotic with his game. Yes hes a bruiser but its hard to play that style unless you have great skill to go with it. Still a work in progress. 3. CHRIS PAUL (Clippers): Its a bit chilly and rain is in the forecast here for later today in L.A. Rather this than snow and freezing temperatures. News that warmed me up today was the fact that the All-Star point guard wont make his return from injury until Sunday so the Raptors catch a break not seeing him. But it will still be a very difficult game to win for Toronto here on Friday. It will be great for Paul to get on the court this weekend and play next weekend at his first professional stop (New Orleans) in the All-Star Game. Good for the sport. Terrific player and class act. 4. RAPTORS at KINGS: It was the fourth time in the last few weeks (Celtics, Lakers, Bobcats) that the Raptors played down to their competition and "Played the Record". Games like these hhaunt teams and cause sleepless nights for coaches.dddddddddddd. I felt for Dwane Casey on Thursday night - he tried everything to get his team going with little success. Im sorry but this team isnt good enough to overlook anyone. Totally got outplayed and didnt deserve to win. Winning teams have real good habits. This team still floats big time with its focus. Its easy to get up for the name teams but as usual guys get it backwards. Its really hard to win those games. Play really hard against the teams you can beat and youll have a really nice season and then steal the occasional game when you play a team thats in the upper class. Tough lessons to learn. Time they actually learn the lesson and do something about it. You want the third our fourth seed and home court in the first round of the Playoffs? Punch the clock, bring the lunch bucket and hard hat and compete like crazy. You do that - youll have success. Time to grow up a bit. I have no issues with losing if you lay it all on the line to the best of your ability and the other guy happens to be better that night - that happens. Shake his hand and hold your head high and get ready for the next one. Stop teasing folks. This team is good enough and has good people on it - theyll figure it out. 5. TOM THIBODEAU (Bulls): I like what he said recently about playing time. Hes the boss and he and only he will determine who gets the privilege that you have to EARN to play and finish games. Carlos Boozer is upset with his fourth quarter role of late. I have a suggestion - play really hard and well and guess what? Youll play and finish games. Coaches want to and have to win. Its your job to please your coach, not the other way around. A coachs ultimate loyalty has to be to winning and team. Nothing else comes close. Believe me you could coach a guy you completely dislike personally yet youll play him every minute if he helps you win. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World Of Girl Index du Forum -> Invitées -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation