World Of Girl Forum Index

World Of Girl
100% réservé aux filles qui pourront s'exprimer librement sans être jugées ou complexées . INTERDICTION aux garçons merci d'aller dans d'autres forums adaptés pour vous !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

topic of the day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    World Of Girl Forum Index -> "English Space" -> Daily
Previous topic :: Next topic  
~SweetLove~
déléguée

PostPosted: Sun 18 May - 17:12 (2014)    Post subject: topic of the day Reply with quote

Hello girls, I had an idea and I suggested to Myra. So every day the member who connects the first to the forum from 6am should open a topic of the day,I explain more : In this topic of the day we have to share anything, talk about anything and everything, or even if you want to tell your day to others or say stupid things, everything what you want! So, I start the topic of the day come here and say whatever comes to your mind.
------------------
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 18 May - 17:12 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    World Of Girl Forum Index -> "English Space" -> Daily All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation